Ne, Ne, by 追川うそ
This makes me weepy every time I see it.
MONSTER DUDE LOVES HER SO MUCH!!
Fuck! I have been searching the world over for this again! I am saving it so I never lose it again.
Coming Soon! Expected to be fully tested and available mid-September, in our Etsy Shop.
You’ve been CHOSEN.
Practicing some fur. Getting there…
One of the saddest and most hil- NO BITCH, the sad thing here is the fact that you're a stripper. If you want respect, maybe you should've graduated high school. 😂😂 when did stripping become a legitimate career?-Anonymous
Awww, you tried so hard, but unfortunately I can’t hear you over the sound of my debt-free college degree and massive disposable income.
Before you go adding an example of describing skin color using any of these to point out it sounds weird (it’s happened already), these are the OP’s tags: #but seriously guys the point is not to use these descriptions exactly #they’re just inspiration #i don’t expect you to actually say someone’s skin is ‘vintage red sunfire’ #although that would be pretty awesome
I highly encourage checking out the rest of the posts, too.
Thanks for that. My first draft came with an explanation that was terribly long-winded so I just decided to just delete it, which ended up not being very helpful at all.
So, yeah, the point is simply to start thinking of things in a different way in order to help strengthen your descriptions. (In addition to avoiding the icky skin = food thing that’s all too common.) Randomly telling your audience that a character you’re introducing has skin the color of a cellar door isn’t just absurd, it’s poor writing. Instead, show me an old woman caught in a room with strangers whose argument is growing increasingly frightening, who wants to slink away without being noticed so she creeps toward the door and then hesitates, worried the rusty hinges will give her away - she pauses for a moment to consider her options, resting her hand on the door, and we notice the way her large, arthritic joints remind us of knots in the door’s wood. Paint us a picture, don’t just give us the police report version. Similarly, if a ballet slipper makes you think of your own filthy, beaten up pair, that’s great. Show us every rip, every blood stain from grueling hours of practice, and then use that to describe a graceful, delicate character who’s just been through hell and has the marks to show it. Physical description isn’t just about finding the most precise word. It’s about showing the audience who your characters are.
ALSO: I forgot to mention that clicking on an individual picture will show you the relevant hex code.
harghh an unexpected frustration as i find photographic evidence of other animatronic bands i have never seen before and dont know the names of and cant find video of?
ANYONE recognize those top and bottom ones? wolf pack is just a retooled showbiz pizza set up…
My bad! I had a sudden rush of memory and remembered that I saw Wolf Pack 5 in Virginia at an amusement park. I think it was King’s Dominion. I probably got it confused with Showbiz Pizza because of the similar style. Ugh. I feel stupid now. Old memories are old.
I know this scene made a lot of people laugh, but to be honest, this is something I think about whenever I’m walking down a dark hallway or if I get up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. ._.;
Decided to post them both together since they sort of complement one another. I do think I went overboard with the details on the Lycanthropus label but part of that was because of the snapdragons which are very busy little things when bunched together. Part of why it took me so much longer to put together. Would like to get these made into some stickers to put on bottles and/or to sell at some point.
Today’s Gender of the day is: A nice cup of green tea ice cream.
Things You Can Do For Ferguson:
- Donate money to have those arrested in Ferguson released on bail. These people belong on the streets, especially at a time like this.
- Send a note of condolence to the family of Michael Brown. Let’s not forget the tragedy that started this.
- Donate to the Michael Brown Memorial Fund. This is an official fundraiser run by the Brown family’s lawyers. They are going through so much, lets make sure at the very least it isn’t a financial burden.
- Help get people on the ground. There are activists and reporters who want to do their part and get to Ferguson. Donate and get them there. I am so far aware of Zellie Imani, Zak Jemmott, and JR Valrey (a reporter for SF Bay View).
- Donate to the Ferguson Youth Initiative.The children of this community deserve better than to be gunned down. Make sure they get that in the future.
- Feed the children of Ferguson. Many children in America rely on school to get their meals and thanks to the civil unrest caused by the police, the children of Ferguson have been without school since Monday. These people want to make sure that doesn’t mean anyone is going hungry.
- Find a National Moment of Silence in your area. If one doesn’t exist, start one. Share this experience with others. Solidarity is important.
- Keep awareness up. Not just among the like-minded people on tumblr, this is something everyone needs to be aware of.
- Spread accurate information. There is a lot of distortion going on here and spreading every piece of information as it is reported only makes that worse. First and foremost make sure you are listening carefully, then share what is important and relevant.
If you are aware of any good causes or ways to help that I have missed, please reblog and add them.
Introducing Alchemy Brand Essence of Lycanthropus. I chose to base the flower on a snapdragon because most of the descriptions I’ve read made it sound like either wolfsbane or a kind of snapdragon. For the sake of distinction against the Dried Wolfsbane label went with the snapdragons. One makes werewolves, the other gets rid of them. Let it never be said that Alchemy Brand isn’t an equal opportunity company.
This one took forever. @.@
when you want to draw but you’re too stressed to do well on commissions and too guilt laden about the commissions thing to draw personal art so you just become an ouroboros of procrastination and anxiety
I’m getting scared as fuck to be alive right now.
Don’t let it disappear. Not now, not ever.
I’ve sorta been waiting for the right post to reblog on the subject of Ferguson. I feel this is pretty good. I can’t help but think that Ferguson is only the beginning of something that will soon be sweeping the nation. I’m not normally a praying person but I sincerely hope for the best to all you people in America right now and that if the shit should hit the fan, that something resembling normalcy and infastructure will remain to help you guys through it all. But I know that’s perhaps wishful thinking depending on how bad things get. People, particularly black people, are becoming more and more afraid to even leave their homes. :(